Since down doesn’t maintain its warmth when it gets wet, we use unique synthetic and down blend insulation from PrimaLoft®. The combination of PrimaLoft® Down Blend Silver and strategically mapped Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft, Primaloft® Silver insulation and Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black keep you warm whether you wear the Lofer Jkt alone or under a hardshell when you’re confronted with a winter tempest.
The synthetic insulation is placed in areas that are prone to moisture (hem, collar, elbows and underarms), and the down blend is stuffed everywhere else to keep your core warm while allowing the jacket to be light and compressible. This light hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along and so your pack stays organized. The same down blend fills the low-profile helmet compatible hood so your ears stay warm.
Two zippered hand pockets hold your keys and phone, trail map and tissues, or all necessities for riding the lifts all day long. A fixed hood, internal hem adjustment and sleeve hems with elastic trimming keep the elements out. An unexpected drizzle won’t leave you a cold and soaking mess, but it’s best to pair this jacket with a waterproof shell if you know the weather is coming.
- Composite construction provides warmth where it is needed the most.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® Down Blend Silver. Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft. Primaloft® Silver insulation and Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black.
- Jacket is made with a lightweight fabric. so the feathers are slightly visible through the fabric of the light color.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Jacket is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the jacket in the event of rain.
- Fast Drying
- Wind resistant
- Slim fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves at the elbow line. underarm gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk
- Sleeve hem with elastic trimming
- Fully adjustable insulated helmet compatible hood
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
- Compressible and packable – stuff sack is attached inside the pocket
- Full front 1-way YKK reversed zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- Two hand pockets with YKK reversed zippers
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage