Our most versatile all season waterproof and breathable jacket for women. Light enough for summer use and durable enough for winter use. Made of a specially developed GORE-TEX® fabric with a comfortable, slightly brushed backer.
The jacket has a short fit and features including long underarm vents, a weather protective hood suitable for helmet and asymmetric cuffs for better weather protection.
We recommend stashing your cell phone in the designated pocket on the inside of the jacket, in order to prevent moisture damage. The pockets are placed so it is accessible while using a backpack with hip belt.
The Gore-Tex fabric is 20 Denier.
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer
- Washing instructions Gore-Tex and dri
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
- Articulated elbows
- Inside mesh phone pocket
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- Under arm zipper ventilation
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK water resistant zippers
- YKK™ 2-way water resistant front zipper
A durable GORE-TEX® fabric suitable for a wide range of activities. In the 3-layer construction, the membrane is laminated to the lining on one side and to the outer fabric on the other, providing enhanced durability. Generally lighter than a 2-layer construction. Technical specification: Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm* Breathablility: High, down to 9 RET** Windproofness: 100% * ISO 811-test ** ISO11092-test
OTHER AREAS OF USE
- General outdoor use
- Glacier walking
- Ski touring / Randonnée