The trollveggen flex1 men’s jacket is the optimal choice for mountaineers in need of a durable light weight garment with great flexibility.
The jacket has the same great moving range as its family members falketind flex1 and svalbard flex1, but also provides the durabilty from the svalbard combined with the lightweight of the falketind.
It has under arm zippers to provide great venting while challenging steep mountains. Other features include chest pockets, hand warming pockets and one hand adjustable hood.
A single ply stretchy fabric that provides wind resistance and water-repellent while allowing improved moisture vapour transportation rates compared to waterproof products. These specially designed fabrics have all the attributes we expect in a Soft Shell: stretch, water-repellency, wind resistance and excellent moisture vapour transportation.
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Two vertical chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- Under arm zipper ventilation
OTHER AREAS OF USE
- Ice climbing
- Big wall climbing
- Ski touring / Randonnée
- General outdoor use
- Glacier walking
- Cross country skiing